Understanding Milk Supply
For Medical & Birth Professionals
Do you work with infants who struggle to get enough milk?
Sometimes it's about more than tongue tie.
By taking this course, you'll become a trusted resource for breastfeeding dyads.
No matter your title:
LC, RN, NP, Doula, Midwife, MD,
DO,SLP, DC, PT, OT, DDS, etc
FAMILIES NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND HOW MILK IS MADE
What You'll Learn:
* How much milk infant needs at different ages and stages
* How to assess if infant is getting enough milk
* Causes of low milk supply on the maternal and infant side
* Red flags and danger signs
* How to troubleshoot within your scope of practice
* When to refer
Learn from a nurse, midwife and lactation consultant with over 35 years of experience helping new families to breastfeed.
* 1 Pre-recorded Video Module
* Watch today & repeat as often as needed
* 1 L-Cerp Lactation Education Credit
Why should I learn about milk supply if I'm not a lactation consultant?
Will I get Continuing Education Credit?
Can I learn at my own pace?
After watching this video:
* You will gain confidence about understanding milk supply.
* You will earn 1 LCerp.
* You will have the tools you need to counsel breastfeeding parents about milk supply.
* You will know the signs and symptoms of low milk supply to be aware of.
* You will understand how to support families within your scope of practice.
* And, most importantly, you will be a part of the solution for breastfeeding dyads who may have no one else to turn to.
I Didn't Learn This in School, Did You?
As healthcare professionals we may not have learned how milk is made during our education. Imagine if you could recognize signs and symptoms of low milk supply, beyond weight gain.
You'll be able to help more families meet their feeding goals, because that's what our work is really about.
SIGN UP NOW
Lisa Paladino is a Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) and Certified Nurse Midwife, with over 30 years of experience helping new families to breastfeed. Besides guiding hundreds of parents through pregnancy, birth, and breastfeeding, Lisa is an author, lecturer and advocate for tongue tie education and women's health issues.
She offers best-selling program, "A Parent's Guide to Tongue Tie", the Professional's Guide to Tongue Tie in the Breastfeeding Infant, and the book, "It Shouldn't Hurt to Nurse Your Baby". She founder and administrator of the popular FB group, Breastfeeding Tongue Tied Babies and the Instagram page, Tongue Tie Experts, as well as the host of the Tongue Tie Experts Podcast.